Let’s consider all the options on how to log out of your Telegram account – on the mobile, web and desktop versions of the application, and also tell you about a convenient way to close all active sessions with one click!
How to log out of Telegram on your phone
The logic of actions for logging out of a Telegram account is almost the same for different smartphones. Let’s see how this happens on Android:
- We open the list of dialogs and see three bars in the upper left part of the screen. This is the menu.
- Click on it and select the “Settings” item.
- We see an avatar and a profile name on the screen, and 3 dots on the right in the corner.
- Click on them and select “Exit”.
Almost the same must be done to log out of your iPhone account:
- We go into the settings.
- We are looking for the line “Edit”.
- At the bottom of the screen, click on the desired action. Bingo!
How to log out of Telegram on a computer
Not everyone is comfortable using the messenger on a mobile phone, so many install the program on a stationary PC or laptop. Let’s figure out what you need to do in this case to log out of your account. By the way, these steps will also work in order to log out from the web version of Telegram.
- First: open dialogs and look for three stripes in the left corner. We press.
- Second: we find with a glance the familiar word “Settings” and go to them.
- Third: at the very end of the list, select the desired action.
” Tips from TeleGuide: Did you notice the item” show all chats “in the screenshot above and do not know what it is? Find out more in our article on The Only Way to Sort Chats !
How to log out of Telegram on all devices
If you don’t want to figure out how to close the messenger on your phone or PC, you can use the universal method. It allows you to log out of Telegram from absolutely all devices (except for the one from which the termination command will be sent).
Catch a useful feature from the TeleGuide:
- We close Telegram from the phone: go to the settings, then to the item “Privacy and security”, click on “Active sessions”.
- We close the sessions from the PC: in the menu we look for the item “show all sessions” and shut down the work of unnecessary devices.
» TeleGuide recommends: find out everything about Telegram auto-destruction .