A lot of Telegram functions are aimed at ensuring not only privacy and anonymity, but also comfortable communication.
“Blacklist” in Telegram: 3 signs that you have fallen into it
There are 3 main signs by which you can understand that you are blacklisted by Telegrams:
- You stopped seeing the avatar of the interlocutor;
- Its status has changed to vague meanings: “ was (a) online recently ” or “was online a long time ago”;
- Your messages hang unread for a very long time (with one “birdie”).
Trick from the TeleGuide: If the user unblocks you, he will still not receive the messages you sent earlier, even if the status “read” appears next to them (two “birds”).
What to do if you do get into an emergency: recommendations
There are no notifications that you have been blocked.
However, if all the signs indicate that you are on the blacklist, and you still need to reach out to the user, you have two options:
- You can write to a person from a second account (for this you will have to register an account for another SIM card);
- Remember, you may have been in a group chat. Go to it and write a message indicating the username of the user (“@username”) – and he will see it!
And finally, a few recommendations from the Captain Obvious TeleGuide: do not break the rules of courtesy in Telegram, so that you will never be blacklisted!